Coach Mox recruiting domination

No need to worry @BDragon, they just being SPASTIC (still don’t know what it means, but seemed like an appropriate attempt)

1 Like

Facts.

1 Like

No one has ever come to see me during any of the live weekends over the years… so I’m still an enigma wrapped in a riddle…

6 Likes

Consult me next time you watch a British comedy. I find a lot of things where I say… that joke will be missed by most American audiences.

I also see Nick Frost most likely saying “sod off”… that is a pretty bad word too… not sure why talking about mud is offensive, but here we are.

2 Likes

He’s saying, “jog on”, which I’m assuming is self explanatory. But I’ll absolutely add “sod off” to my repertoire.

2 Likes

I have from a good source that Olivia McGhee will be on campus this week for an Official visit :crossed_fingers:t3:

13 Likes

I will love if Coach Mox lands a recruit from IMG in her first cycle. Would be funny given all the futility on the men’s side.

1 Like

WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO MAKE ORANGE UNIFORMS?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfUIw0Srgb8/

9 Likes

Is that a different font than the men’s jerseys? If it’s not, that just shows how beautiful an ORANGE UVA jersey is. It can overcome the generic nike font.

That looks sharp! Super jealous.

4 Likes

Those are sick! Come on CTB give the people what they want!!!

5 Likes

So what’s the theory/fact on why Tony doesn’t like orange? Just not like the color or did we get our ass kicked in orange one time?

1 Like

Last time we wore them we got beat by Duke.

1 Like

In fairness, a lot of people hate orange. Probably one of the more disliked colors, especially for clothing. If I didn’t go to UVA, I’d never wear it.

That said, I would love some orange jerseys. Although I’d prefer them to be throwback ones.

3 Likes

Fair enough. I love orange but other than a t-shirt I don’t wear it. Do love orange jerseys though. Hard to believe in a world where Oregon uniforms of any sport exist that we can’t get the occasional orange jersey here.

1 Like

My ex mother in law from Brasil always bought me shirts that were orange. I finally asked her porque “because you always wear those orange shorts that say Virginia”.

attention to detail senhora!

10 Likes

I typically try to avoid the debate about orange unis because it just doesn’t matter. But that kit does look sweet.

3 Likes

Just heard that Olivia McGhee committed to UVA today… is this true?

4 Likes

I haven’t seen anything, but I’m in no way connected. However, the women’s team did just randomly drop this on Twitter, so…. Maybe it’s a good sign?

7 Likes

Was looking through the WBB Twitter account and saw this training vid. Something in there that I’ve never seen before is the dribbling of the ball while it’s in like a white sack? Anybody know what that drill is for? Was just curious.

1 Like
7 Likes