College Football Playoffs

the way that game went who didn’t think that lineman was going to somehow find a way keep it alive.

1 Like

Haha nice snap asshole

1 Like

OLU 2 mishaps.

1 Like

What?

Must have had flashbacks to his days as. Hoo center

I thought it was targeting

2 Likes

Would have thought for sure they would have made the call of targeting on that last play … literally no reason not too as Michigan would have had the ball at their own 39 with 25 seconds left… brutal officiating this game …

1 Like

He lowered his head and made contact with his hesd. More the shoulder than helmet but it was hard contact

As good as this is for Sonny Dykes, it’ll never top him getting Khalek Shepherd stuck on the field twice with punt team confusion in Charlottesville.

2 Likes

In all seriousness, a couple of players with UVa ties with big plays that contributed to the outcome. Olu, with the snap, and Bud Clark, a former 2020 commit out of Louisiana, with a pick six.

3 Likes

Man, this just shows you what having an excellent offensive line, quarterback, running back, wide receivers, defensive line, linebackers, secondary, and cheerleaders can do for you.

5 Likes

Best playoff ever

5 Likes

What’s the rule on the TO and the fake punt earlier? If OSU snaps the ball before the whistle can the ref stop play just after? Because if he can’t that was a bad call. No way he’d blown the whistle before the snap.

What do you say Gene Steratore?

1 Like

Georgia left way too much time on the clock. Gonna come down to Ruggles the former Tar Hole.

Freaking kickers man

1 Like

That wasn’t their shot putter?

What a shank. I know it’s a 50 yarder but it wasn’t even close.

1 Like

Big slow ten deserves a lot of credit for getting two teams that couldn’t win a playoff game into the playoff.

2 Likes

Wow that was quite a post game interview with Kirby.

2 Likes

Lol I couldn’t help laughing when he brought up how people have disrespected them and didn’t believe in them all year long. Like…what? No one has done that lol

3 Likes