College Football Playoffs

I feel like part of being an elite level athlete or coach is having that ability to create an invisible chip on your shoulder, whether it actually exists or not doesn’t really matter. Best example is Michael Jordan and his propensity for taking everything personally in order to gain that added edge.

6 Likes

This bowl season has been great. Who had Tulane Cotton Bowl Champs

3 Likes

Missed that game…saw the score and was like wtf.

1 Like

Caught basically the comeback when i got a text about it. Insane

What’s the play tonight @BDragon ?

1 Like

I got TCU +13. UGa wins, but TCU can keep it respectable Max Duggan gonna need to pull out all his magic but I think he does. I also like the under 63.

3 Likes

Sounds like 30-19?

1 Like

I think it falls somewhere around that. UGa never really scared, but TCU keeps it close enough to keep the game interesting all the way.

1 Like

I’m far from a college football betting expert but I would probably lean to Georgia winning big. I can’t get past the fact that in the semifinal TCU had 2 pick sixes and Michigan was inside the 2 yard line twice with no points to show for it, and Michigan still had the ball with a chance to win the game in the final minute. It seems unlikely that TCU can replicate those things.

3 Likes

This has basically been TCU’s entire season though haha. My thinking is more along the line of more playoff games than not have been blowouts, so after two semis going down to the wire the blowout’s gotta be coming right.

3 Likes

Both of your logics make sense. I wouldn’t be surprised by a uga blowout. But generally speaking they dont roll too often and i think tcu can back door their way into the 13

It’s funny, there are probably half a dozen teams that at various points of the season I though “wow, that’s a great team” and TCU was never one of them, yet here TCU is.

1 Like

100% agree. Still don’t think they’re a great team

1 Like

Georgia by 45

1 Like

I just want this to be interesting in the 2nd half. Looks like it might be too much to ask for.

1 Like

Games not going to be competitive. Back to scrolling through internet for UVA bball recruiting breadcrumbs. Damn You Stetson.

2 Likes

This is why you gamble, hanging on to hope that TCU can find a backdoor cover. Let’s go HornedFrogs

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to bet this game, but then I watched the pregame coach interviews:

Tcu: “well, we have a pretty good team too”

Uga: “we gon’ hunt tonight”

1 Like

Can TCU go 4 and out in 21 seconds? Not having to punt before HT might be their only effective defense.

2 Likes
1 Like