College Football Transfer Tracking/Recruiting

I did my job @HoozGotNext now work your magic.

7 Likes

These two links are a good starting point for anyone wanting to catch up on UVA/CFB transfers that are currently in the portal. Will add that UVA’s page hasn’t yet updated to account for Nick Jackson entering.

4 Likes

As mentioned in the other thread, UVA picked up a 2023 commit today from 3 star edge defensive end DJ Jones out of FL.

3 Likes

I’ve had that open on my phone for a week now.

2 Likes

Did not see Okie St as a potential landing spot for BA, but they are in need of a transitional QB as they move on from a 4 yr starter. Also Gundy’s roots are true Air Raid and BA can perform in that.

Wisconsin on the other hand makes no sense. Traditionally they have been a ball control ground based offense. Not exactly BA’s strong suit completing timely passes.

1 Like

Wisconsin just picked off unc’s oc so they’ll be changing offenses

1 Like

True, I’m still skeptical about Wisconsin changing too far from their roots. I know there is a hope they will modernize their approach, but I’ll believe it when I see it. Wisconsin is not built to go full spread at this point and is likely a recruiting cycle or 2 away from that.

It does if he wants actual blocking in front of him.

I think BA at Oklahoma State has the potential to be a lot of fun.

4 Likes

Former 4 star. Played a lot for us last year but it was more out of necessity and he didn’t look ready. Still a pretty big loss to our depth at Tackle.

2 Likes

Gotta imagine he was a 2J guy and was gonna be tough to retaine

2 Likes

Taylor’s a pretty huge loss. Flores and Devine are also leaving and Leech was a senior (but with 2 years of eligibility left if he wants it).

What’s the projected OL if no transfers in? Boley, Josey, Johnson, Furnish and Leech if he sticks around or ? if he doesn’t?

I don’t think that’s an improvement over 22.

2 Likes

It’s looking even more dismal that it did!

I kinda doubt it! Look at all the de-commitments and transfers while 2J was here. I feel, something may have been amiss in that OL room!

1 Like

Heh… good point. For all the charisma of 2J he was a middle of the road line coach

3 Likes

So that probably rules out Wisconsin for BA…

1 Like

Yup i gotta believe okie st or nc state are the BA front runners

1 Like

Doubt State is gonna risk pushing out MJ Morris for one year of BA

3 Likes

Somebody needs to put BA’s face on the I’m a man I’m 40 gif

oh wait we have it

this is 40 man GIF

4 Likes

It wasn’t all bad for the Hoos today, picked up a commitment from 3 star D-Lineman Jason Hammond. Former Iowa State commit who also had offers from Arizona St., GT, Maryland, Ole Miss, Pitt, WVU, and a bunch of other P-5 programs.

6 Likes