Congratulations

Welcome, Mr. Carey.

38 Likes

That is fantastic, Zach. Obviously, I don’t know you. But I’m a Double Hoo hoo has been very impressed with your work on this site. UVA (and LRA) are lucky to have you. Best wishes – Chuck Kester

6 Likes

Yea you did! Congrats man

8 Likes

Congrats! I just got accepted as well! Absolutely a dream come true. I hope we actually get to make it on Grounds next year lol. I’ve been going to UVA games as a fan for so long, it’ll be good to finally get to one as a student!

27 Likes

Congrats to you. Earned it as well I am sure

6 Likes

Congratulations Zach! Good luck to you! Thanks for what you do for us Wahoo fans!

4 Likes

Congrats from me - Col '74. My daughter is a double Hoo Col '14, Ed.'15. You are blessed to be part of a great community.

8 Likes

And to you as well! Go Hoos!

3 Likes

Congratulations @brogdonfanpage !

2 Likes

Congrats to both our new 2021 recruits @brogdonfanpage and @HoosNotBassFishing.

17 Likes

Thanks all! Totally psyched to be heading to UVA, and congrats to @HoosNotBassFishing. Looking forward to meeting u on Grounds.

8 Likes

Congratulations @HoosNotBassFishing !!

4 Likes

Awesome, guys. Congrats.

2 Likes

Brogdonfanpage and hoosnotbassfishing, well done on getting into UVA! Wonderful accomplishment guys!

4 Likes

Congratulations to you also!

1 Like

Congrats guys! It takes a lot of hard work to get there, and it’ll take more hard work to get that degree, but you’ll enjoy your memories of UVa the rest of your life.

3 Likes

Congratulations to both of you! Wonderful time.

Wait, did Bill Self offer you yet?

10 Likes

@brogdonfanpage A big congrats to you! I really appreciate all that you add to this forum! Hoping your able to keep up with the work load and remain such an important contributing member of this community!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations @brogdonfanpage and @HoosNotBassFishing That’s a wonderful Christmas present. Both of y’all will be great assets to the community.

8 Likes

Wait, Mr. Jefferson doesn’t have VIP status?? How do you not give him free VIP access when he created UVa?? :rofl:

5 Likes