Covid19 Fund for hourly workers - UMBC Redeemed Shirts Restocked

We are starting a little fund to help with the hourly workers who lost wages due to the cancellation of UVA events from COVID-19. There are a few ways you can get the shirt.
Auction here:

Donation with a chance to win:

Let us know if you have any issues. Some of your Forum Usernames may need to be re-created for the Auction site. Wanted to post it here first…

7 Likes

Love this. I can’t give much right now, but I can give some.

Hope everyone is keeping well and taking care.

3 Likes

No pressure to donate. We just wanted to do something. Even as small as this may seem in the big scheme of things. It’s something…

5 Likes

What a great thing to do! So awesome that you can donate more than $1 if you want/are able, just increase the quantity. Thanks for doing this!

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

HELP:
I am unable to bid and haven’t found a successful solution. I made a new account this morning on a new email and it will not allow me to log into the account (JBHoo2). I am trying to bid on the pack line shorts. Thanks!

2 Likes

Apologies @JBHoo what error were you getting? The next round is about to go live tmrw. So I want to make sure it is working

2 Likes

I got the bidding to work but my new account I made to be able to bid will not allow me to login unless I use the link it sent to my email. It tells me no user found when I just go to the site and try to log in.