Cuse and Hoos Friday night lights

Oh my

This is a joke

1 Like

F this. I could be drinking and looking at my phone right now. As opposed to looking up at tbe TV every few seconds

4 Likes

We might set a record for ineptitude tonight

Who gets credit for the forced fumble?

I’m only watching because I know anae is going to call that ridiculous pass to the tackle play from the vpi game and score on us with it and I need that pain in my life.

9 Likes

It’d be so beautiful. I’d love it.

3 Likes

How many points are we up to against FBS opponents in nine quarters?

Take the previous total and add nothing to it

2 Likes

We are still (theoretically) very much in this.

2 Likes

I think we should also be concerned by how competent the Atlanta Falcons offense looks now that Kitchens is gone

1 Like

The 0 points strategy is a sound one. We have executed on it well. Just some bad luck.

1 Like

Judge up, if anyone needs a break

Why when it’s 3rd and 5 is the call a pass that goes 20 yards down the field? Feel like I’ve seen that a bunch of times this season.

2 Likes

I just hope all the tony Bennett complainers are internalizing what this level of incompetence and utter lack of talent feels like. Bring on basketball season!

Me fighting the urge to say “ODU was our last win of the season”

Holding Back Jim Carrey GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 Like

It’s gonna be wild if we just bench Brennan at some point. Before the season, I bet nobody would have had that on the possibilities list.

He’s not a pro style quarterback.

Dont be stubborn and implement your new system, when all we have is vet returners who will be gone next year anyways. Capitalize on their strengths and rack up wins and momentum with an easy schedule to get recruiting wins.

Instead we are going to go 4-8 at best with the easiest schedule in ages and it gets worse next year schedule wise with less talent. ugh

3 Likes

Kick the FG now?

1 Like

The defense is fighting man. Love what I’ve seen from them this year so far to be honest.

2 Likes