Cuse and Hoos Friday night lights

I do too which is why it’s so dumb that we are insisting on this offense. This should be an 8 win team

1 Like

What are these play calls

It makes it worse. Imagine if we had Rudzinski with last year’s offense. Frick man.

2 Likes

Go go go go go

Eh, at least we went for it

1 Like

Same exact thing I’m thinking. Virtually the same personnel. Without Bronco’s blind allegiance, the defense could have been much better.

2 Likes

I mean we have to implement the new system. The coaches don’t know the old one. I agree that they need to adjust and scheme to what their players can do. But we aren’t just going to be able to replicate last year’s offense. Those coaches quit and we had to get new ones.

3 Likes

Lol. Having Brennan throw three hard passes across his body … what a series of calls.

1 Like

Brennan’s reads are atrocious. Rarely is the ball going to the best option. Shows you how little he had to think in Dr Bob’s offense

2 Likes

Thats moreso what I meant. Adapt to the players. Not Air Raid exact

2 Likes

Periodic reminder that the o line is Swiss cheese and that’s on the former staff.

It’s definitely not all bad play calling. Mostly poor reads and even worse execution.

2 Likes

So when do we get the QB that can run the pro style offense? Because there aren’t a ton and they typically have five stars in their recruiting profile

The previous staff did pretty well at O-line recruiting. And if they hadn’t left one or two of those transfers probably wouldn’t have left, that big Gentry kid would have come in from his mission, and the dudes we’d already had probably would have felt better in the scheme they knew. I don’t think the previous staff somehow failed massively re the O-line. I think it was just unfortunate that when they left, it was about the worst time possible in terms of O-line cycles.

1 Like

Syracuse not having any problem implementing a new offense.

Because their offense is easy to run

1 Like

There was some rumors Anae was running kids off when Bronco called it quits.

2 Likes

It’s on the staff. We all know the talent is there to complete passes and score some points. The staff needs to find a way to bring it out. If you don’t have a an that can make the reads, then you need to call plays he can execute.

1 Like

Dr Bob? But he seemed like such a decent guy.

It’s really weird watching the literal inverse of last year’s team. Defense is doing what they can to keep us in it, and the offense is just struggling to put their pants on.

2 Likes

We need a return for a TD. Manifesting… and… no.

1 Like