✂ Cuts From The Corner - @Duke

CfTC review of the Duke game: challenging the notion that this is just what this team is and that there aren’t things that can be done to improve our performance and ceiling throughout the remainder of the season.

9 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna pass on this one for my sanity. Assume it’s “yeah we’re untalented but lets also get Dunn and others more downhill opportunities, never play Dante again, and death to mover blocker”

5 Likes

Danny Devito Smh GIF

5 Likes

You should read everything Cuts writes, we’re extremely lucky to have him doing the work he does. He actually disagrees on the “not talented” take btw.

3 Likes

Oh I know he does from his past articles. And extremely grateful for his presence in the community.

Just that this one Im gonna take a pass on LOL

4 Likes

So I would take a guess and say that if there were one person in this locker room community to have a sit down with CTB and interview him on this season, it would be @Cuts_from_The_Corner. That being agreed upon, how practical would it be to make that actually happen @HoozGotNext? It seems like such in-depth breakdowns are wasted on us and should be reviewed by the head coach himself.

Thank you for the hard work, Cuts

3 Likes

@Cuts_from_The_Corner is the best. I can’t imagine how much time this takes. That being said I can’t watch/read this. It’s like the ninth Friday the 13th movie (Jason goes to Hell or some such title), I’ve seen these sequels and they keep getting more painful to watch.

7 Likes

The blowouts are the best ones to read! What’s that old Russian novelist saying: every happy family is the same. Every unhappy family is unique in its unhappiness.

Goddamn - I’m the Tu of badly quoting Russian novelists

5 Likes

Here we go - Leo Tu-lstoy
IMG_3377

3 Likes

jason voorhees horror GIF by absurdnoise

3 Likes

Ha! What I wouldn’t give.

Thank you that’s very kind.

6 Likes

Just read this. Co-sign. For me, my complaint most unique to this game was why not RD on Flip from the tip?

3 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

Thanks so much for your analysis. I learn a ton from reading them and really appreciate what you contribute!!

3 Likes

I think it would have been better if they didn’t have to and if Minor and/or BB could have held him in check on their own so I didn’t mind starting out that way at all… but staying away from it all half while he was killing us was perplexing. Can’t always afford to wait til the half to re-evaluate the GP.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words!