Dragon's 2021 College Football Picks Week 1

Looks like Duke will probably pull this one out, but they do not look strong.

1 Like

Charlotte back on top with 3 minutes left :laughing:

1 Like

Duke as a 6 or 7 pt favorite felt a little agressive. Duke was a disaster last year. But Charlotte has a habit of staying around in games.

All the ACC teams are performing very ACC like tonight.

2 Likes

Getting stats on that game is oddly hard. ACC.com doesn’t seem to realize it exists and ESPN hasn’t updated since Duke took the lead a while back.

Holy crap, maybe Duke won’t pull this off after all. Charlotte goes back ahead with 30 seconds to play.

Was in Blacksburg today for that game…Braxton checkdownmesiter is fast but nothing special and Sam Howell has no help

5 Likes

Kansas storming after beating FCS South Dakota 17-14. First win in 677 days

10 Likes

The ineptitude of Kansas football is massively undercovered considering they are a power 5 team

6 Likes

BDragon, how are you feeling about Louisiana and the points against Texas?

Took my $10 free bet at FanDuel and threw it all on the Cajuns.

2 Likes

I’m going to be watching the first half of that at a very nervous bar in dallas and I am very excited

2 Likes

Got that at Texas -8 correct? I actually like Texas to come out strong here and attempt to make a statement. I like the over/under at 58 more.

Typically that would be a game Id stay away from we don’t know enough about UT right now.

11 Likes

I got 9.5 for Louisiana. That’s why I jumped on it. If I lose, I get the $10 back (max bet) in the promo. Figured if I was going to bet their money, I’d take a dog so I could get a better return. And I hate any of the games, in principle, with 30+ point type spreads.

3 Likes

Watching this Penn State Wisconsin game must be what UNC fans feel like watching their team play us in basketball. Grindfest and running the ball.

Edit: and ofcourse as I type that penn state 49 yard td.

1 Like

Ahh 9.5. I see why you’d jump on that. It’s not out of the realm of possibility the Longhorns wind up in a fight.

1 Like

Miami… not looking like a match for Bama so far. Though to be fair there are probably like 3 teams that are.

2 Likes

There may be zero they look like a cut above

3 Likes

Off to a 2-0 start feeling good.

Bama is so deep the Canes never had a shot if they can conver it rit would be a win

3 Likes

To be completely honest, The Canes should just sit King. King is getting killed out there.

2 Likes

Bringing out the turnover chain only to give it back down 27. This some Bishop Sycamore-IMG nonsense

2 Likes