Dragon's 2021 College Football Picks Week 6

How do we sabotage any great play with a penalty?

1 Like

The Virginia coordinators are consistently underachieving and yet there is no change which makes me point the finger at the guy at rhe top

3 Likes

How is Fresh watching this game at an apparent makeshift strip club that has no strippers? @WFS_HOO

3 Likes

Another terrible penalty

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory here.

If things keep up like this all season and we don’t make changes in the defensive staff (not just switching guys around), my opinion of Mendenhall will decline pretty significantly.

4 Likes

This program is doomed. Rotten from the top down

1 Like

Cursed really.

No opinion on Bronco but just vaguely thinking ahead regardless, could Pointdexter be a candidate for next head coach? Recruiting the instate talent with our (hopefully) new facilities?

1 Like

Not cursed poor leadership.

Poindexter is moving up in his career not sure him as a first time HC at his school is a good fit. But maybe.

1 Like

Well its pretty early maybe they roll in for the late games

2 Likes

Did we cover?

1 Like

Another stupid penalty

1 Like

Bronco may work out or not, but if not AP would be my first call.

3 Likes

Not yet

I’m not opposed to AP. I think it’s worth kicking the tires there but want to give him the best opportunity for success and honestly first HC job at uva is not a good hire

1 Like

Yeah. I know coaching here was his first gig and he’s learning, but whatever he was put in charge of seemed to do badly during his tenure.

1 Like

The only way I would be fine with AP is getting him for the low and putting top notch coordinators around him.

2 Likes

To be fair under Groh he wasn’t alone there…

2 Likes

And CML

Can the defense hold?

What a hell of a game

1 Like