Dragon's 2022 College Football Picks Week 8 (Season 3)

The announcers just summed up his offensive schemes too… Syracuse only has one go to receiver… when he’s covered, the qb has to run.

1 Like

Damn. So close. Good try, Cuse.

Wow, Duke pummeling Miami.

2 Likes

I’ll throw Anne a bone and admit he can make a mediocre QB look great. Also, apparently applies glue to his WR corp hands.

But man, Syracuse always plays Clemson close and seems to come out on the wrong side.

2 Likes

I was just praying for Cuse to get close enough on its last possession for Anae to call the tackle screen.

4 Likes

Anae offense shut out in the second half. For all the movement and flair good defenses can lock in on him. And then he’ll out think himself. The cuse RB should have had 20 carries in the 2nd half once they were up

5 Likes

egad - Liberty has taken BYU to the woodshed with 38 unanswered points. Are we sure Nick Howell didn’t leave Virginia and go back to BYU? :wink: (I know he is at Vandy)

Tulane is flirting with blowing a big lead in their game. Tough week for me.

2 Likes

Woah. I love taking Memphis but saw someone say Tulane up 28-0. They came back from that? Wild (also I havent watched)

2 Likes

They had a strong 2nd half butnlpst 38-28 i believe

1 Like

The last time my weekly pick hit Cameron Carr was just offered a scholarship and JMU hadn’t been ranked yet…which it now seems crazy that they ever were.

Aging Matt Damon GIF

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/1583861787484909568?s=46&t=x15yf96bcBivITQltM0kgQ

5 Likes

Dude I saw this. @haney got mad skillz

2 Likes

Soccers not a sport

1 Like

Damn got my second push of the year

Sorry brother i really thought that was a lock

2 Likes

There’s an extended clip where he comes down, fakes a broken leg looking for the red card, doesn’t get it, and goes right back to doing that pole dance for 10 more minutes.

8 Likes

Ronaldo and Red Panda’s love child

6 Likes

Guarantee you he cant go right!

1 Like

(Shhh!)

2 Likes

4-4-1…
Suspicious Will Smith GIF

2 Likes
2 Likes