Dragon's 2023 College Football Picks Week 1 (Season 3)

Somebody wanna start a game thread for tomorrow. I’m jinxed.

4 Likes

No one walks anymore?

2 Likes

Not it…

VT is very fortunate that ODU’s passing game is god awful.

2 Likes

Unless ODU goes to their backup QB and he happens to be amazing, ODU has no shot. This dude just is not going to get it done.

2 Likes

This is the worst D1 quarterback I have ever seen. Hokies QB also ain’t special and wouldn’t be surprised if we are playing a different QB in November.

2 Likes

Seriously. I just don’t get how ODU doesn’t go to somebody else at this point. This guy couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn right now. There’s no way anybody else couldn’t give at least an equal performance.

And yeah, this VT QB is going to throw a crazy number of INTs this year. I’ll enjoy that. Although you know that if he is still playing by the end of the season, he’ll put up some dumb otherworldly performance against us.

3 Likes

ODU fans already booing him

1 Like

Rough… doesn’t begin to describe this

3 Likes

I know Heinicke can be somewhat controversial on his impact in the NFL but if he was back at ODU playing this game, it probably wouldn’t be close.

4 Likes

VT looks rough

1 Like

This ODU coaching staff is awful

4 Likes

I would say the ODU playcalling was questionable. But they haven’t thrown it to a lineman yet. So there’s that.

8 Likes

Sadly that low point resets all perspective on nad play calling

1 Like

How is Hollifeld still playing football

https://images.app.goo.gl/8h6wBqwNwbqqJVQH9

Tech losing would please me. Tech losing to this horrible ODU team would be hilarious.

6 Likes

Brent Pry shitting his pants right now

3 Likes

And I don’t know why he didn’t immediately call a time-out…

1 Like

This is hilarious…tech fans jerked pry off all off season lol

1 Like