Dragon's 2023 College Football Picks Week 1 (Season 3)

Brent apparently graduated with honors from the London-Mendenhall School of Clock Management

4 Likes

Show more tech fans please

4 Likes

How in god’s name is ODU going to win this? LMAO

2 Likes

I’m quite enjoying the audible “Fuck VT” chants.

1 Like

Here comes the lineman throw

2 Likes

Where was the angle to overturn that?

techsideline right now…
Anger Rage GIF

3 Likes

The announcers struggling to explain to the audience that both teams are really poorly coached without outright saying it is hilarious.

3 Likes

I would have taken the 10 second run-down on the clock. Stupid move by the ODU coach.

2 Likes

I love that what might end up winning this game for ODU is their QB just significantly underthrowing multiple passes that his WRs managed to come back and snag.

1 Like

You cannot rush three

1 Like

Don’t really understand how you can rush 3 yet still not have safety help in the middle of the field

2 Likes

Well there goes tech’s national championship hopes.

6 Likes

Are these announcers not aware that ODU already beat VT just a few years ago? They keep saying this is like ODU’s premier program win in their FBS history. Unless I have mixed up memories of a different timeline, I’m like 99% sure this has happened before.

1 Like

It has. They’re awful

2 Likes

If they mispronounce Norfolk one more time I’m gonna lose it

4 Likes

Nore-folk?

Somebody finally got in their ear about the 2018 game. They just slipped it in there, haha.

Nor-fuck or if you’re a 55 year old alcoholic nawfick

6 Likes

It’s perfectly fitting that the broadcast ended with the announcers getting cut off during their outro so ESPNU could cut to california high school football

1 Like