Dragon's 2023 College Football Picks Week 1 (Season 3)

I didn’t hear them. I was wondering if that’s how they were pronouncing it. I think most people that mispronounce it, especially on air, are afraid to say it right.

1 Like

The reason Penn State underperformed for the past half decade? These coaches were their OC and DC.

4 Likes

#4 decks an ODU fan. On the left side of the video near the end.

1 Like

VPI is not good

2 Likes

This game had it all.

-An ODU touchdown from a recovered oversnapped field goal by the hokies
-Coaches stuck in an elevator to cause a delay.
-Two of the worst quarterbacks in the nation going head to head.
-A last minute Hokies loss
-A hokie decking an ODU fan
-VT boards in shambles

9 Likes

To a better team it couldn’t have happened.

6 Likes

Not at all. That’s a program lost.

2 Likes

It takes a real stud to deck a guy that’s not even looking at you while you’re wearing full pads.

6 Likes

Typical Hokie
They have been classless for as long as I have been following football

6 Likes

While i agree… this is also why i think fans on the field is an awful idea.

It’s classessless for sure. But player welfare and safety should be the priority. Hate to be that guy.

2 Likes

I recognize VT was straight up not good tonight, but that said, I also wouldn’t mind potentially snagging a player or two off that ODU defense via the portal next offseason. They had a couple dudes.

3 Likes

Also, in case anyone who couldn’t watch the broadcast missed ODU’s quality dog content:

5 Likes

Was it late or just ODU’s offense until the last minute and a half?
(and my dogs need those dog crocs)

2 Likes

ODU beat Va Tech?

2 Likes

In a “somebody had to win” kind of way, yes.

7 Likes

wild

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s crazy how nobody is talking about this. Maybe it will be more in the morning, but we will see. Definitely the type of game with two losers in a sport where one must win. Fun to watch at the end though, that was for sure.

2 Likes

A VT football player raping a fellow student led to part of the Violence Against Women Act to be ruled unconstitutional, so there’s that too.

1 Like

It doesn’t get much better than that