Dragon's 2023 College Football Picks Week 2 (Season 3)

Does anyone do less with more than UNC? I mean how do they keep getting all these 4* and 5* recruits and when will the jig be up?

4 Likes

Unc might be in trouble this yr

3 Likes

Bama has been penalized something awful and deservedly so. Refs have still missed some obvious calls including a PI that should have been a TD. Could easily be 24-10 Texas.

2 Likes

The missed PI was awful

1 Like

I was willing to spot UNC the game vs Appy State. I mean, the game itself was ridiculous, but people somehow never take Appy State seriously until Appy State kicks them in the teeth a couple times. Beating them narrowly to open the season isn’t a disappointing result.
But following that up with a down to the wire dogfight against Georgia State isn’t great.

1 Like

Felt like TX needed a TD on previous drive

1 Like

Yeah, I kinda thought they’d fake the FG.

The odds of Bama apparently remaining in shambles for a 3rd quarter in a row seems unlikely. Making it a two score game would have helped Texas’s chances a lot.

2 Likes

Same here. I expected a return to normal

2 Likes

Mm, yeah, there goes Bama.

I see Texas creeping down the field and managing another FG with like 3 minutes to play, but then Bama busts out for another TD just before time expires, giving them a 24-19 win.

Edit - I suck as an oracle.

2 Likes

Welp that’s a good cover for the longhorn

1 Like

This is going to come down to the wire.

1 Like

Huh, I was closer than I expected. Bama FG instead of TD, and a short driving ending in a punt by each side, but otherwise on the ball.

1 Like

I am so tired of Alabama. Oh well.

1 Like

Bryce Young due for an Astro Glide endorsement. Season defining play.

4 Likes

Bama is a machine

I don’t like bama but i appreciate good football. That drive was flawless

1 Like

Eh, they won, but Texas looked like the better machine all game. 2 good drives for bama. 2 horrible calls that cost Texas 11 points and Texas playing a 2nd string gimp of a QB.

The number of Texas fans celebrating this moral victory tells you all you need to know about the state of Texas football.

1 Like

I feel terrible that Shane Beamer’s gonna take a loss.

1 Like

Fact

1 Like