Dragons College Football Picks Conference Championship Week

That would have been the best thing ever. I’d watch every game and every training

1 Like

When do they announce the final rankings?

Believe i saw tomorrow at noon which feels so random

I read it is today at noon.

2 Likes

You might be right

@Wahoo99 was right final rankings just dropped

UGA
Michigan
TCU
OsU

1 Like

Genuinely shocked that the committee had the balls to keep Bama out. Really thought they’d leapfrog either Ohio St. or TCU and Boo Corrigan would explain it under the guise of ‘eye test’ or some other BS reasoning.

2 Likes

Agree i thought TCU was screwed. Them staying ranked but kept the 3rd spot. Genuinely surprised

1 Like

Yeah glad to see them make it in after the loss, they’re literal inches away from being an undefeated team right now.

With that being said though I truly think this year’s CFP is a formality and that Georgia is about to steamroll through Ohio St. and whatever team they play in the title game.

1 Like

I feel like I recall the first games in the CFP have all been double digit differentials. Not nearly as competitive as one would expect

1 Like

Of the 16 semifinal games, only 3 have been decided by one score. Ohio St. beat Bama by a touchdown in 2015, Georgia beat Oklahoma in OT in 2018, and Clemson beat Ohio St. by 6 in 2020. The rest have pretty much all been blowouts.

1 Like

It’s never competitive OU vs Ugain 16or 17 that’s is. The finals been generally solid

UGA opens at -7 vs OSU. That’s gonna m9ve but I like it right now.