Duke game thread (Sat 4pm)

There’s a mobile stretch 4 scoring against our starters? Are you absolutely sure about this?

5 Likes

Sounds like he’ll be a beast for Creighton next year

3 Likes

I didnt watch too closely. But I saw Isaac scorchin em

1 Like

Got some good time to talk to TB after practice. The guy is incredible. We were talking about Elijah etc and at the end his eyes kinda lit up “and we have this big man who is fantastic comin”

Fresh: Yessir we love Blake from Idaho. I like him more every time I see him

LRA and @Hooandtrue makin Fresh look good!

21 Likes

Can we break the Duke ‘mold’ at JPJ. 1-4 at home in our last 5 with frankly many of our teams as good or better.

• We always seem tighter at home (have played better at Cameron recently)

• They always seem to shot way above their 3pt % at JPJ

-One random dude goes off above his avg. some guy averaging 6-7 will go for 17. Proctor? Young? Lively? Whitehead?

Do we break the mold tonight?

10 Likes

Channeling my best WFS: ALL OF THEM!

1 Like

Please tell me you used one of your limited amounts of interactions with Tony to give him advice on recruiting Ty Davis. Or get a list of recruiting visitors for the game lol

4 Likes

I tried searching for recent games of Lake City but couldn’t find anything posted. I did find Lake City’s standings. They are 20-0 with the average margin of victory being 139 points (I exaggerate, but only slightly).

4 Likes

I don’t think they (Lake City) stream their games. Maybe some opponents do. His hudl page has a good, frequently updated season highlights video that provides a flavor of what he’s doing.

So last minute my sister cannot use my 4 tickets tonight like she planned… if anyone wants them…

Edit: Tickets claimed.

5 Likes

This is the first time in my life we’re playing Duke without Coach K as their head coach (not exactly sure who was technically the coach in ‘95). I’m wondering if my in game Duke hatred will be affected.

1 Like

I believe in you. Let the hate flow.

7 Likes

Probably not for everybody but I enjoy reading the Duke basketball report. Sure, they are Duke-centric but they are pretty even-handed. I always look forward to the ACC Roundup the day after.

Here is their UVa write-up.

1 Like

Of course, he has to mentions Vander Plas’ name origin. We will hear that later on today, I’m sure.

Kinda bummed that Dick V will be an announcer. I may try to sync my YouTubeTV broadcast to a radio broadcast stream. Any hints on how to do this/who to listen to?

1 Like

All this just for him to get locked up by Ryan Dunn

4 Likes

Seth Greenberg is dead to me

3 Likes

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

9 Likes

It’s a beautiful day to kick Duke’s ass. Let’s get it.

9 Likes

Someone (most likely Reece or Ryan) is gonna put a Duke big man on a poster today. I can feel it in the air

3 Likes

So…the acc is weak