Excited to join the Locker Room Access Team!

I want to thank Justin Anderson, Ty Jerome, and the rest of the Locker Room Access team for inviting me aboard, and for trusting me with your platform.

For those that follow me on social media, the only real change in coverage will be some cool new upcoming features that I think you’ll enjoy. if you’re new to recruiting, give it time. We might get you hooked yet. I do things a little differently, cutting through the confusing clutter to highlight important happenings. I want fans to know the journey that brought each of our players to UVA, as well as the coaching staff’s efforts that made it possible. Stories over stars is my motto.

We have some really terrific content coming up on Locker Room Access that fans will love. I’m only a small part of things here. Register, bookmark, check back regularly, feel welcome to join in discussions. When recruiting news breaks, I’ll be here. Hope you’ll join me!

17 Likes

Just signed up because you’re here. Great news.

1 Like

Thanks bud! Everyone should be sure to check out Mark’s interview with Coach Williford posted in the forum. Some great stuff in there.

2 Likes

HGN: Thanks for all you do. It’s great to be able to track stories of potential members of the UVA men’s basketball squad. Kudos!

2 Likes

Hard to pass up with HGN onboard! GoHoos!

2 Likes

Well you got me to join. Your post are insightful and exciting. These journeys deepen my love for our Hoos. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

I’m all in HGN! Thanks for all the work you put in and the best up to date insight.

2 Likes

Congrats HGN! Always love your work and passion for recruiting. They are lucky to have you. Go Hoos!

1 Like

WAHOOWA…like others, glad to be here and appreciate all of the great insights you provide HGN!

1 Like

Best in the game HGN !

1 Like

Test

1 Like

Pumped for the content

P.S. Natty Champs!

2 Likes