Florida State game thread

Preview from @brogdonfanpage

5 Likes

Reports are that Stattmann is still out. And FSU is without stud freshman forward Patrick Williams.

4 Likes

Wonā€™t be active during the game guys, sorry bout that

1 Like

Nice development.

No ā€œcastā€ for Braxton Key tonight. Looks like heā€™ll go with just a wrap/tape.

ā€” Brad Franklin (@Cavs_Corner) January 28, 2020
5 Likes

Thatā€™s a bright spot

1 Like

A lot of empty seats here tonight at JPJ.

1 Like

Five minutes gone and we have as many TOs as points.

Great defensive stretch. Same story though. Not maximizing the run with scores.

2 Likes

Loved that spin from Casey. You donā€™t see him do that sort of thing. Great athlete but doesnā€™t have a lot of wiggle with the ball yet. Heā€™s like that speedy running back that hasnā€™t learned to make guys miss.

5 Likes

Really want to see more of that from Casey. And the confidence Tomas is shooting with is impressive. Want to see him shoot some of those coming off screens.

2 Likes

Yeah, if Tomas continues with the hot hand, that can open up the playbook more and more.

1 Like

Gotta finish the half strong. This is where things went bad in the last meeting.

1 Like

The offense seems to be flowing better. If they could just cut down on the turnovers.

Was that Bennett yelling CASEY! I heard on tv?

Zero offensive rebounds for FSU in the 1st half. Thatā€™s impressive. Almost offset UVAā€™s 10 turnovers.

1 Like

Just finished my game and checking everything. I was able to catch the last 2 minutes and itā€™s lookin pretty good. I am curious about one thing tho. Did they honor Kobe in any way at JPJ? Iā€™ve been seeing a lot of things in the NBA but not very many in college. Just curious

He got mad??? damnā€¦ a lil disappointed I missed that. We never get to see heated CTB

2 Likes

I donā€™t think so. He gave him some instructions and gave him a pat on the ass.

2 Likes

It didnā€™t sound like an angry yell. Just a loud grab your attention voice. Definitely one of the coaches.

1 Like