Fox News and BA

This thread is about our injured quarterback and any potential updates. Take your politics elsewhere …

6 Likes

I would sit him for the ND game regardless. Get him ready for Pitt.

1 Like

I don’t believe anyone has made any political statements. Whether a source is reliable or not is very relevant to this football conversation.

9 Likes

We just need more reliable sources like yourself … Problem solved. Checkmate and good day. Let’s go Hoos !!!

I cracked a rib when I took the butt of a stick in my ribs playing floor hockey. Every time the car hit a bump or every shake of the subway made it hurt. I can’t imagine the pain while getting tackled or hit.

5 Likes

I know people these days want to turn everything into a “political” war. But Fox is a news organization, not a political organization. Even Fox says so itself. So it seems to me that questioning the reliability of its reports is no more political than complaining about the credibility of the beat reporters who cover Virginia sports, which – or so I’ve been told – has happened on occasion.

In any case, I’m not aware of Laura Ingraham or Fox reporters (or, to make sure I’m being nonpartisan here, MSNBC or CNN reporters, for that matter) having particularly deep sources in the Virginia athletic department. So, yeah, I think I’ll wait for another report before jumping to conclusions.

But frankly, I think the most reliable source is Armstrong himself. It sure looked like he was saying “it’s broken” as he came off the field.

2 Likes

Vote for me for President and I promise my first action in office will be to pass legislation that makes this thread illegal and locks it down.

5 Likes

Vote for me and I’ll make the day after the Super Bowl a federal holiday.

1 Like

She is a UVA fan and turning this into a political post really sucks

2 Likes

Lol most conservatives don’t like Laura Ingraham either :joy::joy: she sucks regardless of political affiliation.

I read that way too fast. At first thought you broke a rib taking a stick in the butt.

1 Like

Yea a lot of people suck

I’m old enough to remember when sports brought together many people of many different persuasions… smh

1 Like

I certainly don’t remember those times and I memory goes back.

1 Like

I remember those times. I’m fine with whatever as long as nobody says anything. I’ve always believed in not mixing politics with sports. I respect you and you respect me. That’s what I believe in

1 Like

@Merch @HoozGotNext shut this thread down before the site goes off the rails please

3 Likes