Freaking Cowboys

Smh

3 Likes

We always find the banana peel. Starts with McCarthy (and Garrett, and Phillips…)

3 Likes

Always starts with Jerry Jones. Until he steps down they will never win a Super Bowl

2 Likes

*another Super Bowl

2 Likes

I was talking about the future. But cowboys fans always gotta go back to the past

1 Like

My Steelers had 42 first half yards. My expectations were low for this one but good lord, this is the same feeling as watching Howell’s defense

3 Likes

I refuse to buy back into my Cowboy fandom until Jerry Jones is no longer the owner. He has been the No.1 issue since he fired JJ.

4 Likes

Did Robert Anae call that QB draw?

1 Like

Maybe! The Niners certainly weren’t expecting it.

As a Redskins…Football Team…Commanders fan…whoever we are/will be. About my only NFL joy (other than fantasy football) since 1996 is watching the Cowboys find new/innovative ways to lose in the playoffs.

5 Likes

Right! The Cowboys are “America’s team”, because we love to watch them lose. It’s something that brings us all together.

1 Like

Washington fans enjoy cowboys L more than their own teams W

1 Like

Gave up the NFL many, many years ago for a whole host of reasons, not the least of which was the murder of Sean Taylor. But as a former die hard Redskin fan I can assure you that if I still watched I’d want the return to glory of both teams. What two douchenozzle owners have done to two great franchises is sad.

1 Like

I’m surprised Snyder is still there with all the allegations going on around him

This fan doesn’t. I wouldn’t care nearly as much about Dallas being good if Washington was too. We’ve just been bad for a long time.

That’s because Washington doesn’t win.

What a terrible playoff weekend lol 4 complete no shows and the 2 ‘good’ games were late attempts at comebacks.

Pulling for the Bills & Bengals. Would like to see one win their first, and a big fan of both Burrow & Allen.