Fresh in Cville today though Sunday

After that take, you really can’t expect any of us to respect any opinion you’ve ever expressed.

2 Likes

This man knows what’s up. My new office is like 5 minutes from there which has been great.

3 Likes

I might also be missing something but isn’t Aberdeen barn a chain? I know they have one in Virginia Beach and in Williamsburg

You’re right I had no idea there were some in Hampton roads … the best steakhouse in VA was Ray’s the Steaks in Arlington until the owner over expanded and went bankrupt, RIP

1 Like

The Angus Barn in Raleigh was part of it until some kind of unfriendly split as I understand it. If you like AB in C’ville, the one in Raleigh is on steroids. Same food situation, but about 50 times the size. It’s nuts

Either way my vote for steak in cville is the steak chinoise at C&O

3 Likes

Which is your favorite Korean spot? Love Korean food and going to be down for the UNC football game.

2 Likes

I used to love DOMA in undergrad. It is a little more “hip” than the normal Korean place but super tasty

2 Likes

If you really want good, authentic Korean food, especially Korean BBQ, you’re gonna have to bite the bullet and drive up 29 to Centreville…my niece and nephew have learned this lesson.

6 Likes

Bro I was all over Centreville yesterday after GPS made wrong turn off 66

4 Likes

44 Likes

46 Likes

42 Likes

Taine was in the back working hard with Zay. Met the Cosby family. Great day.

32 Likes

All i hear when i see this pick is “Ain’t nobody as dope as me i’m just so freshy so fresh and so clean”! Looks like you and the kids are having a blast fresh!

2 Likes

Absolute blast. We have the classiest outfit in the nation by far. Every member of staff takes time to hang etc. Go Hoos!

Edit: they cant keep Isaac2 out the gym. Today is a day off

17 Likes

Fresh and the GOAT

24 Likes

Alright Fresh, give me legit heights for Issac2? You’re what, 6’1? Issac M a legit 6’4?

5 Likes

THIS is the info we need to know!

3 Likes

Fresh hangs out with the cool kids when he’s in Cville.

3 Likes