Fresh in Cville today though Sunday

If anyone is around get at me

15 Likes

What? How’d I miss out on that. Wish I was round.

I used to be round, then I lost 60 lbs.

Maybe one day there will be a LRA get together before a football or basketball game? Of course, I may be better off staying anonymous. If my super villain identity was ever revealed who knows how much trouble I might get into.

8 Likes

I’m torn between maintaining my internet anonymity and meeting a childhood hero!

11 Likes

Enjoy fresh
I will be headed that way in October
Have not seen a football game in Scott since 94, when I left that part of the world
Looking forward to a little alumni golf at birdwood on Friday a meal at my favorite place as a child then as a student athlete, especially every Friday night before a home game, The Aberdeen Barn.Hopefully a good game on Saturday. Very jacked about my trip back.

6 Likes

Dont worry I wont post any of the pictures we take of your upside down keg stands …

5 Likes

Oh, damn, I’d offer to meet you for a beer but I’m out of town dropping off older daughter at college in NY, ironically enough.

4 Likes

I didn’t even have to finish reading your favorite place @Cavtex and I knew it was Aberdeen Barn. I haven’t been since first year when some of my roommates parents were in Town and we partook…The parents flipped the bill :wink:

4 Likes

One day Fresh if u are up in KY (Bardstown) or I am in TN… I’m down!
or we can go to the yum center and watch the fellas…

1 Like

That place is just special.
The cheese and breadsticks
Dammmmmnn

2 Likes

would be awesome. our Georgetown where I used to live with all my boys

1 Like

Gotta let us know what fine dining establishments you are planning to hit while in c’ville

2 Likes

Weirdly enough I am in C-ville this weekend…only plans are to sit by the pool and get dinner at Tavola…

7 Likes

Better go to fleurie with @DFresh11 and get a bottle
Of Bourgogne

4 Likes

Oh also the new Cuban place on west main is :fire:

4 Likes

The newish Korean place downtown (Umma’s) in the old Mono Loco space is real good too.

8 Likes

Also DOMA and MARU for Korean

6 Likes

I’ll make the controversial statement Aberdeen Barn…overrated. never been a fan.

5 Likes

Riverside!

11 Likes

The Gus Burger I had at 1am back in April was as good as I vaguely remember it

4 Likes