FSU at UVA game thread

7 Likes

Wow at FSU being 6 of last 9

2 Likes

Senior Caleb Mills (12.3 PPG) has struggled with his three-point shot so far this year…

It’s not a good shooting team. They’re at 31.7% from three-point range overall.

You all know what that means

18 Likes

GIF by moodman

FSU gwona be droppin bombs!

8 Likes

Is there a player prop I can bet somewhere on Caleb Mills going over 4.5 made 3 pointers?

3 Likes

They are really lacking in the front court. MacLeod is under 50% from 2pt somehow as a 7’4” guy and Corhen has a lower defensive rebounding percentage and block percentage than Reece (though partly that’s because Reece is awesome).

2 Likes

FSU Sucks

3 Likes

Good Guys 65-58 in an ugly slug fest. Just win baby.

1 Like

JPJ is sold out. We come with everything tomorrrow. 79-55

13 Likes

Just hoping Reece is as ready to go as JWilly said on the podcast this week!

6 Likes

For some reason this game makes me very nervous

7 Likes

Me too! I wasn’t all that worried about the games against Baylor, Illinois, and only a little about Michigan because those were more “opportunities” rather than games that could hurt us. This game can hurt. FSU almost always gives us a fit.

Take care of business in the ACC and everything else will work out.

6 Likes
4 Likes

FSU is 10 tall talented athletes who just haven’t found themselves as a team yet. Teams like that have a way of finding themselves against us.

4 Likes

This is a pure downside game. But it’s at home and it sounds like JPJ is going to be rocking

5 Likes

UVA -19??? There is no way in the world we cover that.

8 Likes

I feel good about tomorrow. The return game in Tallahassee that’s sandwiched between UNC and VT…that one already makes me nervous.

3 Likes

I would never touch that line of 19. It’s going to be much closer in my opinion. Man, US in the morning and this in the early afternoon. Going to be an anxious day.

Edit: but also an exciting day. Let’s go US and Hoos!

6 Likes

Vegas isn’t in the business of losing money…I think we win comfortably but the only reason we don’t cover is TB pulls the regular rotation guys the last few mins.

Hoos 68 Noles 51

3 Likes

HOOOOOOSSSSS

4 Likes