Full Laurel Bennett Podcast is now here

The second video series will drop when we hit 1k subscribers on Youtube. Which means, it may never come out. HAHA.

3 Likes

Great interview with the special guest in the last 15 minutes too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome interview. Was cool to hear from someone that honestly I know nothing about beyond the obvious. She was very engaging and entertaining.

Thought you guys did a great job too of pivoting and showing the proper respect but still being true to the show. Great job

2 Likes

hahaha. The Dragon noticed the slight “pivot”. Was very cool having her on and getting that perspective. So humble and unassuming. Thanks my man

1 Like

I credited the pivot to you jumping off the call early. :stuck_out_tongue:Not sure if it was Mark or TW who called you the Barkley of the podcast but it gave me a good chuckle.

2 Likes

ha again you nailed it. Gave me early air time then out before it could get tricky ahahahah. awesome that she was down to do the podcast

1 Like

ha a man’s got to know his limits. Honestly great pull on getting her on. May be the most impressive guest so far, and I mean that as no disrespect to anyone who’s been on. But for me everything she said was new/fresh and that’s pretty darn cool.

1 Like

Absolutely. Is why Roger for me was great. I just didnt know much about his UVa time so really good way to get to know the dude Impressive for me how sincere and sharing all the guests have been

1 Like

Slight pivot? Nobody said fuck or talked about drinking colors lights?

1 Like

While an occasional curse is okay… if this is supposed to be an All Inclusive podcast… I liked it without the cursing. My sons are younger and while I’d like them to listen with me, no idea what will come out sometimes.

Perhaps just bleep them out in there future?

4 Likes

hhahahha. you already know!

1 Like

This is what happens when you get our boy @DFresh11 out the room on work. Cause he’s going to bring it. whatever it is.

1 Like

my man. that was the move. I sometimes cant help myself @BDragon

1 Like

haha I got nothing but love for it. Every great podcast/show/panel needs a wild card and you are it. It also doesn’t hurt that we think alike so I tend to agree with what you say no matter how off the wall it is.

1 Like

Yea we do man. Brother from a different moms as they say Not my fault we always right! hahhahaa

1 Like

No doubt we just got it like that.

1 Like

As far as the podcasts go, which I love doing, I do no preparation and just try and flow with the guests who are always so cool. But I like taking some shots with/ at them for fun and so far I think they all dig it

1 Like

good call @jazznutUVA we try to keep it authentic in terms of flow…if our guest curses…we kinda let it fly. But we can make sure to add a parental advisory like we did with Jamal…

3 Likes

I didn’t listen to Jamal’s even though he was my favorite player when he was playing. Did he let it rip?

1 Like

yes he did. ha

2 Likes