Good basketball twitter accounts?

I just got a twitter account- thought I’d try it out. I’ve been wanting to know if there are any good basketball or sports accounts I should check out. I’m open to anything, and I’m taking all suggestions.
I guess if you wanna follow me my username is @br_dsgns, but I won’t be posting very much. I just wanted to check it out and see if I like it. Thanks guys and go hoos!

2 Likes

Definitely follow Caroline Darney. She’s a bit over the top sometimes, but a Hoo through and through. Writes for STL. Brandon Lloyd, Bennett Conlin are also uva beat writers that put good stuff up.

3 Likes

The accounts that help us here are:
obviously @hoozgotnext

Brandon Lloyd

UVA Basketball

Barry Guthrie

other accounts:
phony bennett
not sure if wahoops is on twitter
embrace the pace
superhoo

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions!

2 Likes

Once you dive into Wahoo twitter you’ll find everyone quickly from retweets and suggestions lol My favorite follows are really just some of the ordinary fans.

4 Likes

Jordan Sperber (https://twitter.com/hoopvision68) is awesome for a more general CBB X’s and O’s/analytics follow. He put out a relative ton of UVa content last season, such as this video on the Blocker-Mover offense: The Pros and Cons of Virginia's Blocker-Mover Offense - YouTube

2 Likes