🏀 GT at UVA, Sat, 9 Mar, 2000, ACCN

Bettors liked that line too much. -8.5 now mostly, -9 at least one place.

Wow I forgot those existed. You can keep the rotted cabbage but the roast will be amazing

3 Likes

When was the last true ‘must win’ of the regular season under Tony. I know everyone said BC but it we had of lost we still had Duke (lol)

1 Like

Little know fact is that Hav is also an cabinet maker and woodworking afficionado

Low key flex Hav. Well done

1 Like

If that’s true @chavlicek15 I’m currently bidding out the cabinet job for our new house throw your name in the hat.

This is a legit must win. It’s essentially a play-in/tournament game. The gist of every post in the bubble thread is win and you’re in lose and stay home.

Florida, but we didn’t know it at the time

1 Like

Yes I know. I was asking when the LAST time was when we were in this scenario.

1 Like

Gotcha… my mind goes to 2013 agaisnt MD for the finale but don’t recall the full context of that game

1 Like

Even the players were talking about how Boston College was a must win, so apparently there wasn’t much belief in the locker room that they had any chance against Duke

Maybe the Florida State game in 2022?

We had life after upsetting Duke on the road in 2022 but then practically every game was must win after that. Home losses to Duke and FSU and on the road to VT, had to go 2/3 in those to even be in the conversation.

1 Like

It’s my rental for another 3 months. I hear you though.

1 Like

Ralph says we will win. Book it!

22 Likes

From -7.5 to -9.5 Congrats to those who got the closing line value of -7.5.

Uh…why?

1 Like

Hope Reece hit the team group text this morning with this energy

1 Like

Because closing line value is how sports bettors are judged. Well, that and money wins and losses.

Wait, what’s that description there? FRESH!!!

2 Likes

But I’d much rather have GT +9.5 than the 8.5 I got