Happy 4th ‘Murica!

Celebrate (responsibly)l then get back to posting all of the great insights that I have come to expect from my LRA brethren.

24 Likes

Happy 4th yall from Long Branch NJ

14 Likes

W’boro side of the mountain Hoos….gas is currently 1.776 a gallon at all sheetz. (maybe everywhere) just filled up three cars for less than $100.

13 Likes

Sheetz i might have to drive to the Boro just to fill up.

6 Likes

Just back from a 4th of July parade. Not a big one, but an enthusiastic one with lots and lots of kids participating. My wife marched in our church kazoo band. They may need a little more work, but it was a lot of fun for the Village.

So, happy Fourth to you all.

11 Likes

Sounds like yall did a fun parade. When it’s just politicians driving past in convertibles… yawn. Give me a bunch of kids playing kazoos!

8 Likes

My last full up was 120€… lol! Oh how different the world is.

2 Likes

Filling up the mower cans now. If this is you and you’re on LRA, you’re welcome. :grinning: Happy 4th Hooniacs.

8 Likes

Hoonomics that’s something i can get behind

You’re up 10k and right as you click sell to cash out the bottom falls out and you’re broke.

3 Likes

Happy 4th everyone!

2 Likes

Happy 4th to all you guys here on LRA . This is one of the few places i can go (online and literally) and really enjoy myself. Hope everyone has a great day and Fresh gets sunburn

6 Likes

It’s the one day a year @haney and I agree about something

8 Likes

Imagine being British today. Losers.

4Th Of July Summer GIF

12 Likes

Winning Bill Hader GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

Hope everyone has a great day, stay safe!

5 Likes

Sunblock for what!

2 Likes

Slather this on for that perfect tan. Yes that is Will Ferrell

5 Likes

For when you want that money tan.

4 Likes

I didn’t say sunblock. I said sunburn , sunburn

2 Likes

SPF 50 long sleeved shirt. Wide brimmed hat. Long pants if acceptable. Wondering silently when I can go back inside.

3 Likes