🎄 Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas LRA fam, hope Santa brings Rohde a healthy wheel and IMac his touch. Wish you all a wonderful holiday!

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the Hoos in the LRA community. I hope you all have a great day with family and friends.

All I want for Christmas is…a well-functioning offense! And more Eli!

13 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Port Authority Bus Terminal. The most magical place on earth.

16 Likes

This Christmas has brought me:

• A UVA beanie
  • A UVA sweatshirt
  • A UVA water bottle
  • The UVA Nikes
  • UVA house slippers
  • UVA pajamas

Me and my family might be obsessed…

My wish is for everyone on this forum to have an amazing holidays, and for UVA to go .750 in the ACC, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everybody on the forum!

14 Likes

Yea new York what a place…

@Fiire i bought uva shirts for both kids and my wife. Along with orange n blue shoes for my son. No such thing as obsessed.

11 Likes

I agree…no such thing as obsessed when it comes to the orange and blue…currently waiting for this beauty to be delivered…

9 Likes

Merry Christmas all!

9 Likes

Its like one time i was on elevator with some dude and he said “hey did you go to Virginia?” Assumed it was someone that recognised me so i said Yessir, why you ask?

“Well your sweats say UVa your sweatshirt says Virginia and you have on a Virginia lax hat on”

Hells yes!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody. Hope you all had a peaceful day and got some good eats. And safe travels to the poor souls having to deal with that.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas to all you Hoos in Hooville and around the world.

12 Likes

Blessed by all y’all!!! Savor your family moments!!!

7 Likes