🎄 Happy Holidays!

Wishing everyone a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Wishing UVa Basketball at least a 15 - 5 ACC record and a second weekend run!

What did everyone wish for?

My pizzza oven arrives tomorrow! Super excited!

18 Likes

Merry Christmas to all! Wishing for happiness, health, and peace to all!..

12 Likes

Festival GIF by hero0fwar

Happy belated to those who observe

7 Likes

Merry Christmas you guys! Taking my 3 and 1 year old to Christmas Eve service. Thoughts and prayers appreciated lol.

O/U set at 9.5 minutes before having to bail due to a meltdown

13 Likes

The Ooni is the bomb…Wished I cooked enough pizza to add it to my outside cooking devices…maybe if I had a kick ass oysters rock recipe…happy holidays to all

7 Likes

Merry Christmas All!

Someone wrote this and posted on the Sabre Football Board. Well done

Well done poem

7 Likes

Braveheart heading into battle GIF.

4 Likes

mel gibson braveheart GIF

6 Likes

Hope you bet the under! Made it a solid 2 mins before my 1 year old started melting down and my 3 year old kept yelling “I can’t hear them” at the top of her lungs. We cut our losses lol

3 Likes

Just want to tell everyone on this site how thankful I am to have found it.

The information is fantastic, but there is also a collegial atmosphere that most fan sites are lacking.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a healthy and prosperous 2024.

Special thanks to DFresh for reeling in Eli and to HoozGotNext for all of his hard work.

Thank You.

14 Likes

It must be pretty good. I’m a member at the Athletic and 247 and i hardly ever visit either one. Thanks to HGN and all the others on here that make it the best UVA basketball site by a long shot. Merry Christmas everyone

15 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone!

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Hope everyone is able to celebrate the birth of our Savior with their families and loved ones.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas morning from Goochland to everyone. Love LRA !!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas LRA from Snowshoe WV. For all who are with your families, friends and other loved ones may it be a wonderful time together. For those far from home or struggling alone through the holidays for whatever reason, know you are being thought of - may your days soon turn merry and bright. And with the community that is LRA, you always have a place to find some friends, some kind words, and a connection to UVa.

For the coming year in the forum, peace on earth and goodwill to all. Much love and respect to all for your contributions here. Hardly a day doesn’t go by without a check-in, a laugh, some basketball wisdom, and passion. Nice gifts under my tree.

15 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope it’s a lovely holiday

14 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Nothing better than Christmas morning with young kids.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and all the holidays yall. Thanks @plegard for the shout out. Love having Eli at UVa

Have a great one yall and do some good out there today and in 2024

Go Hoos!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas Hoos!!!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the Hoos down in Hooville (and everywhere else).

My Xmas wish is for más X !

11 Likes