Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks to all for helping to keep me feeling close to home while not always being close to home. LRA for the win!

16 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving. Grateful for all of you that hang with us here!

24 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving really grateful for this group. Rare space to find a fan board with an actual community feel. Credit to everyone on here who makes me laugh everyone who pisseses me off and everything in between. Love this board.

20 Likes

I feel the same way. I enjoy UVA basketball even more because of this community. When I watch a game, it sometimes feels like y’all are right there beside me, celebrating or grieving lol really appreciate all you guys.

19 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! May you all feast as though your grandmother was doing the cooking! :grin:

14 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you turkeys! :blush::turkey:

13 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving yall. This place is great. Only place Fresh can be completely right about basketball and be debunked with silly historical numbers and actual facts!

Our guy HGN did a great job getting this together. Thankful for yalls smarts, passion, jokes, and never ending desires for One And Dones that aint happening

Go Hoos!

*when we win every game this year will that even be fun?

19 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all the lovable nut jobs on LRA. A consistently bright spot in my day and a place for joy in challenging times. Grateful for so many things in my life and this is certainly one of them.

14 Likes

Happy thanksgiving my friends! Squeeze everyone extra tight today

14 Likes

Settling in for a long day of cooking, so probably won’t be checking LRA as obsessively as usual. Happy Thanksgiving with wishes for all to have a house full of friends, family, love and joy.

13 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving folks. It’s an honor to be fcked together. Wait, that came out wrong…

16 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Hoo fans. Thank you guys for keeping this old Wahoo filled with plenty of stats, analysis and humor. I don’t believe in safe places but this is my happy place.
Happy Thanksgiving and Go Hoos

13 Likes

I resemble that remark!

15 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all! Thankful to have this community to overreact with.

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all and GO HOOS!

12 Likes

15 Likes

Thats legit. And so is the swing set

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all! I’m very thankful for this community. Go Hoos!

15 Likes

Son-in-law lowering turkey into the new deep-fryer

11 Likes

The result

12 Likes