Happy Thanksgiving

Of the very many things for which I am thankful, the embarrassment of riches that are UVA sports is certainly one. Although not winning every championship possible, we are more than competitive in most areas with coaches (again there are a few outliers) that care about the student athletes in their charge.

And for my friends on LRA as well. The best to everyone today as you reflect on all that you are blessed with.

22 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Thankful also for this place to banter!

12 Likes

Happy thanksgiving!! Beat Tech!

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all!

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! My kids are mad because they had to go to school today… and we are having hamburgers for dinner. LOL!

12 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to all! Happy to have this community to both gripe and celebrate with.

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving yall. Go Hoos!

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving yall. Appreciate you guys for growing with us! Lots to be thankful for!

13 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Appreciate the entertainment of fandom together! Go Hoos!

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving. Happy to have found this board and a nice audience for my terrible takes on UVa hoops.

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Really thankful for this community and HGN’s recruiting scoops!!

10 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Hope your day is filled with bourbon and full bellies

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Glad to be a part of this community with all you crazies

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! I appreciate all of you that have helped turn LRA into the cool hangout it is. I remember the time when it was pretty lonely around here. Thankful for you all.

23 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on LRA and to LRA itself. Wahoowa!

10 Likes

Yeah all, Happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful for this community as I live so far away but still feel connected. Wahoowa!

9 Likes

As someone who lives about two thousand miles from UVA, this forum never fails to bring a smile to my face!

12 Likes

As I reflect on the many things for which I am grateful this day, I am so thankful for the LRA community. Hard to find this type of analysis, humor, passion, and connection in a sports board without a descent into the suck.

Thanks to HGN and crew and thanks to everyone for letting me play along.

Go Hoos!

20 Likes