Harold Deane joins the podcast

Ok I will. I spoke tu John Johnson the other day.

Hows JJ?

What was Mike Evans story? I remember him playing in the state tournament at U Hall and rumors being that he was gonna go to UVA. What happened?

1 Like

little clips of him here:mike evans

1 Like

He is doing much much better. We have tu talk one day fam. I always thought you were a cool whiteboy when you were at UVA but this site confirm it. Plus I asked about you. You have respect from the basketball community. Not just as a baller if you know what I mean.

4 Likes

appreciate that Tu and great hearing on JJ. They say he could really do it back in the day

Also would like to say here choosing The University of Virginia after being offered by Coach Holland changes your Life and gives you access and reach to so many great people. Me and all the guys from my time are still real close and you cant buy that man.
I attended ACC tournament in Atlanta as HS senior when VA first started looking at me and 2 young alum I met said exactly that which I will never forget “Hey dude if you go to Virginia it will change your Life” damn wish I knew who the guy was that told me because I have been biting his line since 1993.

2 Likes

And we can talk whenever. I see a Tu reveal podcast in the near future

1 Like

Mike had like 50 in that game at UHALL. Jeff Jones and Bill Courtney shitted on themselves they were so amazed. They didn’t care about Corey or whoever. They wanted MIKE MIKE. He coach at Granby now. I can give Locker Room Access. LOL

1 Like

I was there. I told Cory if we got Mike my minutes might go to 0. hahahah. Had never seen anything like that to tell you the truth

1 Like

Not reveal. I have my reasons. But I can talk UVA or ball with the best of them.

1 Like

LMAO. I was there also. I remember Mile thinking about going tu Michigan. I said oh I see. You scared of Cory. He said what!! O man I wish I could share. There is Iverson than Mike Mike. If you don’t know Mike Mike, you not a real fan of ha ball in VA.

1 Like

Doug i believe you were gone when he committed. My timeline is mixed up.

1 Like

This is Deane thread. I will chill

1 Like

Great pod, went by so quickly. Liked the end when you guys got his reaction to the poster. Good stuff.

3 Likes

said it before he was great and very humble. was serious about answering questions and giving insight for everyone.

2 Likes

man personally would love to hear insights on Mike. I saw that UHall game and WOW

1 Like