Hoo is Phony Bennett? We got the scoop

9 Likes

This is a really cool program. Thanks to all the Locker Room crew who set it up and to @PhonyBennett for opening up and sharing your story.

4 Likes

I’m just blown away by all the folks who stepped up to be in the video. And shout out to @hoostw for doing all the heavy lifting behind the scenes. I approached the LRA crew about doing a fundraiser, but had no idea how. The t-shirts and video were TW’s idea, and he made it awesome.

10 Likes

The real phony bennett. @hoostw

4 Likes

Great work, guys. Incredible video, and I’m wishing nothing but the best for you and your family.

2 Likes

Is incredible work and I cant quit watching. Bless all the amazing children and their families. Real strength there

4 Likes

Great cause and video. Lot of familiar faces. Do we get a roll call on the participants? Also is anyone surprised by Cory trying to steal the spotlight at the end?

3 Likes

It’s always so beautiful to see the community that has been built around UVA sports rally around such a important cause that hits so close to home. LRA never ceases to amaze me with how everyone involved facilitates this. And thank you @PhonyBennett for sharing your family’s story in this way!

6 Likes

Wanna Take a stab at the roll call? Cory is right on brand. Love it.

2 Likes

Thank you for supporting us from the jump @shaza_od

2 Likes

I am!!!

5 Likes

CA always has the last word. You already know

2 Likes

Unreal settin it off @IAmBallHawk

2 Likes

Where were you?!? @DFresh11 @Marktykobe

1 Like

replaced me with my lil ones “dont believe my brudder”. Ty and Kamilah

6 Likes

I am 26 for 30 on roll call

2 Likes

Yo! Got a Dickie V retweet!

4 Likes

Yeah Seth Greenberg reached out to Dickie V and Jay Bilas for us. Crazy. Just overwhelming to see this kind of support.

7 Likes

Yes, I see that @SethOnHoops connected to the video from your Twitter feed yesterday, @PhonyBennett. Nice.

2 Likes

Seth didn’t hesitate to be in the video when I asked him, and has personally donated to the cause. He’s a really good dude.

7 Likes