Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

And Caffaro’s still playing college ball.

7 Likes

That’s the talent level generally needed to win a championship. Doesn’t have to be all NBA caliber, but it does need to be very very good.

13 Likes

agree Dragon. You have to have pros…The Jack Salts, Kihei’s are good folks but it takes pros to win.

4 Likes

Where’s Armaan going to end up at?

1 Like

He got an exhibit 10 deal with Denver, which means he will be in their training camp, and probably start the season with their G league affiliate (assuming they have one, which I think they do). He’s on their summer league team. But that list I put together was just the 2019 team, fwiw.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hoos Playing Overseas 2023 - 2024

I’m going to guess that Armaan gets waived prior to training camp…

Didn’t play particularly well in very limited minutes.

2 Likes

Akil Mitchell on CBS right now playing BIG3.

8 Likes

Not Hoos related but ACC related - Hunter Tyson went off in a summer league game against Miami last night. Had 31 pts on 11-13 FG, (7-9 3FG) :open_mouth:

7 Likes
35 Likes

THE DENVER 2 WAY WAHOOS

12 Likes

Huff should get some decent time and definitely have an opportunity to get his contract converted this year. As of right now, Jay huff is the primary option on Denver’s roster to backup reigning Finals MVP and 2x league MVP Nikola Jokic. If whispers are to be believed, Huff will most likely remain the primary backup entering the season (barring some unforeseen trade of free agency signing). Keep an eye on preseason games, I’ll bet Jay gets a lot of run and it will be essentially a try out for consistent minutes to start the season (same for Braxton but for replacing Bruce Brown’s role).

11 Likes

I would think Peyton Watson is the top wing option to replace Brown and Green as of now … heard coaches are high on him… and the other Braun is first in line before Watson

2 Likes

Agreed, Braxton definitely has a longer list in front of him than Jay does

2 Likes

Hunter Tyson parlayed a G League Combine invite into a 4 year guaranteed contract. Tall white shooting wings en vogue right now.

If Traudt is the shooter all claim him to be, he’ll have all the leverage negotiate that his girlfriend rides with the team charter.

7 Likes

Wait til she shows up in the green room and gets in Adam Silver’s face when some shit team drafts him

4 Likes

Wow had no idea Tyson got a real contract. Hoo he sign with?

Also I like PJ Hall more

3 Likes

Drafted 37th to the Nugs

2 Likes

Denver - 4 years 7.6 mil. Last year is a club option but pretty outstanding for him.

4 Likes

As long as he doesn’t go to the Magic. They lost out on Tim Duncan by not allowing that.

3 Likes