Hoos Going Pro 2022-23 NBA Season

Touche

1 Like

Ha. All good. Just depends on what guys want out of their careers. I get it. I agree that I think Dre and Trey want more as players aside from money

But got dam the money is real!

3 Likes

I understand. It’d take me a lot of torts to crack $100 million

2 Likes

as someone that doesn’t follow the nba…is dre good or nah?

All the advanced stats say he is awful. Regular counting stats say he is an ok rotation player. However he has not had good coaching/roster continuity

3 Likes

Maybe if he went for less snacks he’d be injured less…

1 Like

Hahhahah. Torts for days…

2 Likes

If he’s good this year, credit Mike Brey. If he’s bad, blame that Dukie psycho who looks like a more deranged Patrick Bateman. (I still believe in Dre, so I’m going with Brey)

6 Likes

I always go with this comparison for Dre. He’s more or less Rui Hachimura (and analytics like Rui more).

2 Likes

Also might seem hard to compare anyone on the Hawks to others as Trae is so ball dominant. Their offense is ugly.

2 Likes

was

1 Like

What do you mean?

I’m only a casual consumer of Hawks offseason (or frankly, in-season) news, but my understanding is a common view is that McMillan’s offense was a bit archaic, and Snyder has run better offense in his old gig. They probably need to get Trae off-ball a bit.

2 Likes

Everything you said is true however Trae gonna be Trae and breaking him out of his ball dominant habit is not going to be easy. A full offseason and camp with Snynder will help but until proven otherwise I would assume the Hawks are more business as usual.

6 Likes

Yeah along those same lines, I think things for the Hawks are tough because they have a guy who has to be the number 1 option, but probably isn’t good enough to be that. He’s of course a very good player, but he’s a ball dominant, high volume, inefficient scorer. He’s a great player, but probably not good enough to be your number 1, but his play style sort of requires him to be your number 1 guy. So idk what you do if you’re the Hawks.

4 Likes

Shuffle the deck chairs around pretending to do stuff while cruising towards an 8-seed in the playoffs for the next decade?

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1699912438076850574?t=Mlk1p_Ys-qe7KmIdhZkK0w&s=19

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/trillydonovan/status/1701621814122725507?t=JvySJZD_TvWFaquHufqv8w&s=19

13 Likes

Somebody wanna start a 23-24 thread