Hoos in the NBA Bubble - Seeding Games Thread

When your hot your hot. Carsen Edwards did it to us

2 Likes

thats how it works. absolutely. do not mess with a hot streak

3 Likes

Full highlights from joes performance: https://twitter.com/zach_carey_/status/1290089444351983617?s=21

6 Likes

Is PJ Tucker a good comparison for Justin McKoy?

Pacers vs Wizards is on at 4, then the Sixers play the spurs at 8. Malcolm is good to go, but haven’t seen anything about mikes status yet.

2 Likes

At half the pacers lead 56-47. Malc has 9 pts, 4 rebs, 4 asts, 1 stl, 1 blk on 3-8 shooting (1-3 from three, 2-2 from the ft line) in 16 minutes.

7 Likes

Sounds like a solid half

1 Like
3 Likes

Saw Brogdon finished with 20pts 7rb 6 ast on 6-18 shooting 2-7 from deep. Solid outing probably could have been a bit more efficient from the field, but good to see him chopping it up.

Yeah there was some obvious rust. He also had to take some more difficult shots without oladipo and Sabonis in the game, but he played well nonetheless.

They’ve got a back to back and will be playing the Magic at 6 pm et.

Joe is OUT today for the Nets’ game against the Bucks. He’s got hamstring and back tightness. JA should get some good run since three of the Nets’ starters from last game are out. That’s at 1:30.

The Kings play the Mavericks at 2:30. I’d expect kyle to be inactive once again.

Suns play the Clippers at 4. TBD about Ty’s playing time. If they stick with the same rotation as the last few games (which they’ve won) I doubt ty sees the floor.

1 Like

The nets are without Joe Harris, Allen, Levert and everyone else and are up 10 on the bucks at the end of the first quarter LOL. Anderson with one 3 and another in and out

4 Likes

not surprising the nagging injuries creepin into the bubble after being off for so long etc. Hopefully no more real injuries happen for guys

1 Like

I cringe every time I see a guy go down, because I worry their bodies aren’t in game shape yet, and they are going to blow something out. Already had a player in the WNBA blow and Achilles.

2 Likes

Just turned it on to see JA put the clamps on Giannis. Beautiful

4 Likes

AND HE JUST DUNKED ON GIANNIS

9 Likes

That was a nasty dunk!

4 Likes
7 Likes

8 Likes

:joy: :joy:

4 Likes