How confident are you?

To be fair we never got to play BC with Derryck Thornton. I think they are substantially worse with him

3 Likes

Yikes. Just yikes

1 Like

I agree 100%…

1 Like

My attitude going into each and every contest is: there’s not a game Virginia can’t win, and there’s not a game they can’t lose. I am always hopeful, but rarely that confident.

4 Likes

I don’t care what seed we are in the NCAAs, my expectations are 11/12/13 seed level. I hope we win one game. Think there is a chance we can win 2 games. Won’t be a bit surprised if we win zero games.

If Kihei doesn’t play really well we cannot beat good teams. I wouldn’t mind seeing an early exit from the ACC tournament to get him some extra rest.

I thought Mamadi was inconsistent defensively early on, but I really like the way he is playing of late.

I think we’ll last as long as Braxton and Tomas can give us significant offensive contributions. There have been little sparks from Kody and Casey, but not enough to hope they will shine in the postseason.

It’s been a fun season. Hope there is a little more fun yet to come.

6 Likes

I think I’m middle of the road on this. Solid 5. When we are playing well, we can beat anyone, or at least have a chance. Sometimes it seems we lose a little steam and we can lose to anyone. Last few games our 3 pt shooting has become a little stagnant as defenses are not allowing Woldy any space. I hope the coaches can find him some ways to get open and we can get back to consistent shooting. I think it changes our outlook dramatically. Am I wrong on this? I didn’t really look at any percentages or anything its just my perception.

3 Likes

I agree. We will go as far as Kehei takes us. He will definitely have to play better than last night

4 Likes

Good interview with JWilly

5 Likes