I'm so sorry I started this game thread thread

This is a mess

2 Likes

For all his faults he had beautiful passing concepts. Often times multiple receivers wide open. Was enjoyable to watch in person. Not impressed with what I’ve seen in this area from Elliott/Kitchings through 4.5 quarters

2 Likes

3 of our 4 drives so far have started with a 3-yard run. The other was a snap launched 27 yards backwards.

3 Likes

Do I miss Bob?

Annoucers keep saying it’s a road game. But hoos should feel at home playing in an empty stadium.

6 Likes

The possessions have looked like trash. My goodness.

4 Likes

Yeah again I should clarify we are 4.5 quarters in so I should save the hot takes. But not promising m

1 Like

For you football strategists, is there a way to win a football game that doesn’t involve the offense or special teams being on the field?

4 Likes

Nobody is open. With our receiving corps, how bad do your plays have to suck to have nobody open?

3 Likes

Still no bueno… probably worse than that

3 Likes

Man all Bronco had to do was acknowledge that having the 120th worst defense in FBS was bad. That’s all he had to do.

4 Likes

This is so thoroughly unsurprising

2 Likes

I’d love to have a job as a college football reporter just so I could fired insanely quickly. “Excuse me, coach, why do your route trees suck?”

2 Likes

I kind of assumed we’d get the beclownery out of our system after the 3rd possession. Apparently not. Given how Illinois has done so far, I guess we can sort of get away with it, but good lord this is awful.

3 Likes

Kirk Frentz and Iowa want a word
Iowa Hawkeyes Football GIF by University of Iowa Hawkeyes Athletics

4 Likes

What Ferentz does is art. And I, for one, appreciate it.

2 Likes

Pain

Did the football team practice this week? Was thinking maybe it was Fall Break or something.

4 Likes

You have a very strange pallet

Knew we’d regret losing Bronco lmao