I'm so sorry I started this game thread thread

I’d be fine losing this game if we weren’t bumbling around looking like we have no idea what we’re doing. Incompetence is never fun.

Anyway, plenty of time to turn it around. Let’s get something out of this next drive.

Given that we have 3 yards of total offense plus a TO, it’s kind of a miracle we have any points at all.

3 Likes

Honestly this is more like the team i expected. The d is the same and the 5 bigs on O awful.

2 Likes

Okay first step to turning this around: call the right plays for the look they give us. Between our former play calling HC, our actual OC, two position coaches with extensive starting QB experience, and our 3rd year starting QB you’d think we’d be able to at least figure that out.

2 Likes

Don’t worry we have them right where we want them

2 Likes

Every team is trying to win playing good football. They’re all derivative of each other. Iowa, on the other hand, is pioneering something entirely new. Winning while playing the worst football you can imagine. It’s beautiful, and a contribution to the art form. It belongs in a museum.

3 Likes

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to UVA fans for starting this game thread. I am embarrassed and regret making such and irresponsible decision. I solemnly swear that I will never start a game thread again, and I am hopeful that one day, perhaps in a few years, I might earn your forgiveness.

11 Likes

That’s crazy enough that I buy it

2 Likes

Do we have + yardage yet?

This O-line is pathetic. And now it’s in Armstrong’s head. He’s going to be taking off even when he doesn’t’ have to.

2 Likes

I think we were positive after our last drive, somehow.

This is the kind of game that’s gonna jump start the “They need to stream the Blue-white game this year” thread.

7 Likes

I knew this was going to happen but not this bad

2 Likes

If Illinois gets pressure with 3… the playcall don’t matter. Teams with bad olines are bad teams

2 Likes

We need @CavTex and i to do a kicking clinic?

If we are struggling upfront where are the quick slants? Perkins feasted on those.

3 Likes

This team is just making every dumb mistake you can right now.

2 Likes

Yeah, let’s add stupid af 15 yd penalties to our otherwise stellar gameplay.

1 Like

Scary thing about this is Illinois isn’t any good

5 Likes

Millions spent on the new staff and new football facilities. We couldn’t find $500k in bags for a real oline?

4 Likes