🛝 Introduction for new member (Hav's Playground)

I was so bad, luckily had some people set me straight. Now I’m the lone observer up top watching and lurking minus the antics. I save that for the locker room to get the boys going.

1 Like

Totally ramdom but was stopped in the grocery store this morning and asked topose for a pic and send a note to his son who is about to go out for the OSU rugby team. Sometimes it feels good to be a dragon

9 Likes

Thats good stuff man. Last time I was stopped it was for directions to the Path Train. But my fly LRA hoodies do get an ocassional shout out from the ladies

Always said theres no feeling like having a nice game night before and walking around Grounds the next day… made sure to make EVERY class on those ocassions

12 Likes

I’m always stopped because I’m mistaken for the other Asian dude the person knows. You know… the other guy. :wink:

8 Likes

I know that guy!

3 Likes

Normally when people see me they mistake me for Arnold circa 1983 and then after closer inspection they realize I look a little more like Leo + Joseph Gordon Levitt

4 Likes

what advice does mature Dragon send a young Buck headed to OSU?

2 Likes

Great question: Stay humble, work hard and exposure yourself to as much of the game as you can. Play every opportunity you can.

1 Like

Just found a clip that summarizes the the London Johnson recruitment….

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdgOhpZliyZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes

I’m probably that other guy :laughing:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Need a good effort tonight @DavetheWave @DFresh11 at dam near everyone. Celtics need to get it tonight. Gut check game. Step up or go home for the summer. On the road. I know Wisconsin is basically the only place we recruit from but #FuckTheBucks!!

4 Likes

Yeah stinks that big Rob is still hurt

1 Like

I’ve been around @chavlicek15 way too much when Im cheering for the Celtics tonight. First time for everything.

4 Likes

Even Fresh is for the Celtics. Amazing turn of events

3 Likes

And this is why I love my homies!!

3 Likes

Anybody see Hav whilin out in Florida today at the annual lake bash?

3 Likes

Lake party in Florida or closing time at any Boston bar?

1 Like

Strict rule in our family…. Can’t swim in Lakes in Florida. Ocean all day long. No lakes for the Havlicek’s. Read one to many sad stories about Gators in FL. Not worth it. We have pools and the ocean - and yes I love the ocean and I know there are sharks. Also, lake swimmers in Florida tend to mouth breathe and have poor hygiene.

8 Likes

Gators , flesh eating bacteria Florida has it all. I’ll keep it classy at Tybee isle this summer

3 Likes