🛝 Introduction for new member (Hav's Playground)

Hey everyone! I’m Rajesh. Excited to join this community.

I’m interested in learning how to refine security and be on top on , tech and IoT evolution; and to me it’s the place where everything connects. I look forward to learning from this talented group and contributing where I can.

I enjoy traveling (especially in sunny places :slight_smile: ), mind-games, puzzles and challenges, Sci-Fi & Thriller either in books or movies, and fascinated about tech evolution.

Looking forward to discover this space; it seems users are at the core of this ecosystem to the benefit of its community members.

2 Likes

This is the best thread on here… We miss you Rajesh.

11 Likes

Rajesh reffed the Gonzaga game last night… I need @DFresh11 to join me in resurrecting this awesome thread.

3 Likes

Rajeesh is working on his next Sci Fi thriller starring Chet Holmgren being face mauled by Papi and still being called for charges

3 Likes

I will resurrect this thread for eternity. I like the fact that he mention puzzles - probably a Forum first.

2 Likes

Something tells me thaf @HoozGotNext is amazing at puzzles and rubics cube

1 Like

Rajesh shot 44% from 3 his senior year of high school. Just sayin’…

3 Likes

No clue how Havs found this thread but I’m suddenly glad it’s back.

4 Likes

I will be posting daily on this thread with Rajesh’s approval. It was be a daily riddle, timely musings, or fun facts. I’ll start with this:

If a woodchuck could chuck-wood, how many pancakes would it take to shingle a dog-house?

2 Likes

I love puzzles. It’s a family thing, although we have family rules. You’re not allowed to know what the puzzle is. So one person will gift a puzzle to somebody else but hide the box so you have to work it blind. In my opinion, this is the only way to puzzle. Sharpens the mind!

7 Likes

@MaineWahoo we always have a puzzle going at the Cape in the summers. Must be a New England thing?

3 Likes

Ha, it must be. I mean, it’s a great activity for when its freezing outside and you’ve got a game on the TV. Although I love working puzzles all year round.

3 Likes

Man the blind puzzle idea is wild. very cool.

4 Likes

I just really enjoy it. Instead of constantly referencing the picture on the box and thinking “OK, I’ll do the horse now” you just look at all the pieces and pick out obvious patterns or colors to separate out and work on. Then the picture slowly starts to come together. Is just kind of a fun brain exercise. Always enjoyed doing it with my grandfather.

2 Likes

Stealing that from you this summer. It’s also better with a Red Sox game on in the background and a cold beer

4 Likes

This cracked me up….

Does anyone else have some anxiety or a mild panic attack when they open up Forum and there are like 5 threads with 20+ comments? Feels like you are behind and that some good stuff is being shared and you’re way behind…. Yeah- me neither.

4 Likes

Rajesh is gonna win the VIP bracket I think

4 Likes

All vacations we have a family puzzle going, even bring our own puzzle cardboard. Puzzles are the #15 seed St. Peter’s Peacocks of entertainment.

3 Likes

My problem with puzzles is they never take more than 2 minutes to finish. Kinda boring.