Italy Trip

Papi is a Mama-D and Justin Anderson like character.

3 Likes

these guys chillin on european vacation while Fresh is in the streets doing heavy lifting on the recruiting circuit for our next wing and PG

15 Likes
  • Does T. Bennet pack his own bag or carry it?
  • No

0 voters

Currently at Dulles leaving for a family trip. Flight keeps getting delayed in 20 minute increments due to storms in the area. It’s infuriating knowing the team is so close yet I can’t pop over to their terminal because I don’t want to miss my plane.

20 Likes

take that chance for us all!

5 Likes

Hmmm Dulles vs DCA? Personally I think although DCA is undersized, Dulles has too much of a turnover issue to be handed the keys yet

1 Like

@HoosNotBassFishing is a sneaky LRA legend, man. Always in the right spot at the right time. He was the first to report BVP’s visit, with his own first hand sighting. Now airport conditions for the Italy trip. All time great screen name too.

20 Likes

Back in the day I did some work that required sourcing high value items from Italy.

An real-time voice request in JUL got this response.

“It’s a beautiful thing and if you want it you will have to wait for it until SEPT”.

Still SMH.

7 Likes

Le tempistiche italiane!

Yeah, Ferragosto is specific to Italy, when most everyone heads to the beach. Bad news for the team is that a lot of restaurants will be closed. But the good news is the cities won’t be as crowded.

2 Likes

Have a friend up here who does what sounds like what you did. He has crazy stories

1 Like

That’s really interesting - the Greeks also celebrate the Assumption (or what they call the Dormition)** of Mary on Aug. 15, so I wonder if it also goes all the way back to Augustus, or if it’s a more recent vintage.

** Honestly, the “history” of the Assumption / Dormition / whatever, and the ways it’s conceived of (pun alert) in the various Christian faiths is sort of interesting, but probably not that on topic.

1 Like

I’m in Scotland and can attest that all of Europe is on vacation here right now, including many French and Italians. Our players are going to have Italy all to themselves.

9 Likes

these guys chillin on european vacation while Fresh is in the streets doing heavy lifting on the recruiting circuit for our next wing and PG

rodneydangerfield.gif

4 Likes

Just noticed the shirt Leon is wearing. The kid is going to be the basketball version of Charles Snowden.

3 Likes

Fresh Back to School would be fun

2 Likes

I find it to be too slow paced, and Jesus doesn’t get many minutes.

6 Likes

Right? And he doesn’t even get any PT until halfway through the third act.

2 Likes
15 Likes

@HoosNotBassFishing really did call it

9 Likes

Is that Austin in there?

5 Likes