Italy Trip

Man, you talk about your big time recruiting violation. Geez, we’re going to get hit with the death penalty.

3 Likes

Still delayed it seems

1 Like

That’s too bad. Crappy start. All uphill from here hopefully.

1 Like

Embrace the pace

6 Likes

What exactly does Kihei’s hat say?
hat

No f*cking maintenance?

4 Likes

A massive thunderstorm and downpour rolled through my area between 4 and about 8. Wouldn’t be surprised if the incoming plane for their flight was significantly delayed or even still in the air to IAD.

1 Like

Actually according to your link they left the gate 10 minutes ago and are in line for takeoff.

7 Likes

Serum, my esteemed colleague: I applaud your message-board politesse, but I was able to deduce the missing vowel by looking at the photo directly above your admirably discreet remark, and I am sad to report that despite your good intentions my delicate sensibilities were not spared.

P.S.–There ain’t no “G” in “FUCKIN”.

11 Likes

Good. I didn’t want it to be fucking obvious.

9 Likes
14 Likes

The second unit having breakfast together??

2 Likes

Yeah – Kihei, Gardner, Caffaro and Armaan :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t see Bond or Dunn in the pic because they are already in the gym working :triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

Dunn yes, but Bond is with Reece and Chase Coleman in the back left – clearly he sees himself as a point guard

3 Likes

Wow i really didn’t think that was Bond, his side profile looks very different (and also this photo has a dearth of pixels)

2 Likes

Starting lineup will be determined via triple-threat tag wrestling in the Colosseum later. Those are the three teams pre-gaming. Bond was worth two draft slots.

No eye-gouging, fishhooking, or holds below the waist. Standard TLC rules apply otherwise.

8 Likes

Are those the anti-Papi rules?

4 Likes

Yeah, looks like Taine and Dunn didn’t make it down to breakfast. Clearly Taine can’t handle all this international travel.

4 Likes

Overnight flight then a walking tour? This trip is barbaric.

10 Likes

They’re like 18-22 years old. They could not sleep for three days and do a walking tour and go to club afterwards with no problem. I just worry about JWilly.

16 Likes