Jamal Robinson podcast is up

We had a little technical issue…but part 1 is here:

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_LQ_tyAYkb/?igshid=1unpo7a731f9q

3 Likes

Cool… was wondering what happened on the first one as it just cut off mid sentence. Thanks!

1 Like

we ended up having to re-record it. The files got corrupted somehow during the edit.

1 Like

Dang that’s too bad. I thought part one was so good

Part 2 is up

3 Likes

Just listened to part 2. Was incredible. Jamal seems like one helluva dude. Him and @DFresh11 have some pretty great stories, too

Doug, you asked me tu listen but I cut it off after the Riverside Talk. I was already disappointed with Jamal cursing and his lack of education on HBCU. Again I have a VERY VERY close connection tu Hampton. But im not a fan of this one. I don’t want tu be negative on your site so I will chill. But you asked me tu listen and I cut it off. Wasnt for me. Is that cool.

1 Like

It’s all good Tu. we wanna hear what people like and dont like. I get it.

No doubt fam. Can I say this please and you can delete my post. I don’t think Jamal will want “Hampton”, HS coaches, parents and some kids tu hear this. He represent a institution and let me tell you. Those People and Parents at Hampton walk around with their nose in the air like they are from Yale. So this may not be a good look. Again I know Hampton VERY VERY VERY VERY well. Just sharing.