🏀 Jeff Jones Retiring

Is his appearance on the LRA pod not available anymore? I can’t find on podcasts or YouTube. That was an epic conversation the fellas had with JJ.

4 Likes

Learned lots from that about him I never knew! Let me see if @Merch can repost

3 Likes

He was great…I really enjoyed hearing about his playing days and also the crazy details of when he got hired at UVa.

1 Like

Man I forgot about his podcast he did. That was great. Real cool to hear/see another side of him. Definitely the right time for him to step down at ODU. Hopefully he is able to rest and get his health straight.

2 Likes

JJ was a fourth year my first year. Got to know him a little very humble guy, played within his limitations you could tell the way he played he was a coaches kid.

2 Likes

It’s still up on Spotify. Here’s part 1 of 3:

3 Likes

Wishing Jeff the best of health and the best life in retirement.

My incoming class was the one that led to the end of his tenure as our coach, so I missed the best years of his coaching, but watching his good teams is what started my road to becoming a lifelong fan.

4 Likes
5 Likes

This was really good. Well worth watching. Walked down memory lane and also discussed the current state of college hoops. Cornell Parker and Junior Burrough were both in attendance.

3 Likes