JMU Game Thread

Rest Reece/ Burn Leon’s redshirt and start him for the defensive versatility since he and dunn can switch onto all of the players on their team

4 Likes

I’m all for this, it is Dec so it’s no longer a November decision

3 Likes

Rest Kadin; burn Traudt’s RS too.

Starting lineup: kihei, Armaan, Dunn, BVP, Traudt

Bench: Isaac, Bond, Gardner

3 Likes

Hopefully Byington is only at JMU a couple more years at most. Want to see him keep moving up. Good coach and fun dude.

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the only one who is salty about last year.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Kick Kihei and Reece kicked off the team… start Jim Brown (86), Fresh comes out of retirement, Corey Alexander comes on w/ a mic on and still does color commentating talking about himself the whole time, Pete GIllen guest coaches and calls all our timeouts before the first TV timeout… Raleigh Harbour shows up to play the 5 and holds onto his spurtle to assure the algorithm in his media distribution keeps showing the ads for it… and Doug Doughty at the 4 wondering if a 16 seed has ever beaten a 1 in the NCAA tournament. Burn every redshirt and bring them on in the second half along w/ the walkons and managers.

8 Likes

I’m suddenly become fired up for this game because screw JMU. Their BS fans and their chant from last season. Now it’s times to play big kid ball. Hoos need to go out and sh$t kick them from buzzer to buzzer. Start Papi and tell him first 3 fouls are on the house.

19 Likes

And somehow Bryant gets 35 in the game

2 Likes

Nah.
Starters:
Clark, Isaac, Isaac, Bond and Dunn

1 Like

UVA -12

1 Like

I’ll go UVA 77 JMU 60

1 Like

Hoos 71, JMU 65

2 Likes

Kenpom has a -14 line…

[7]Virginia (-14) hosts [80]James Madison (8:00, ACCN)

We coast to a 13 point win, 83-70.

Armaan is cooking: Win by 15+

Armaan is crash and burning: Win by 6

3 Likes

FT attempts per game:
UVA 26
JMU 22

It’s always amusing to read about opposing teams who “like to run in transition” knowing full well that is not gonna happen against UVA. Good luck with that JMU. Embrace the pace you fuckers.

19 Likes

“aLl YoU gOtTa Do tO bEaT uVa Is SpEeD tHeM uP.”

10 Likes

Are these adjusted for pace?

1 Like