JMU Game Thread

9 Likes

JMU sucks

3 Likes

They will be served their rightful beatdown. Remember their classy chant at the best coach in the country last year

7 Likes

JMU = Just Missed UVA

7 Likes

I’d probably long since turned it off. What was it?

Supposedly an resounding Fuck Tony Bennet. I hope i remembered this incorrectly

2 Likes

Ha. Good one

Good grief. What’d Tony ever do to those asshats?

2 Likes

Exactly. Please make JMU asshat GIF for my twitter distribution

3 Likes

I’ll see what I can come up with.

2 Likes

What’s really sad is that Tony didn’t have to play at JMU. We were nice and agreed to open their new arena. He did them a huge favor and they chanted that bullshit.

Time for a major ass kicking.

20 Likes

Thats right. Beyond personal now

7 Likes

Yeah they did. A friend of mine was there. Gotta destroy them this year

5 Likes

Luckily nobody on JMU’s team is tall enough to punch Shedrick in the face. UVA rolls, Kadin 18 points and 7 boards, Dunn 2 dunks and 3 free throws

3 Likes

I know Tony goes out of his way to downplay revenge games, but I imagine the players will have that on their mind no matter what Tony says. I expect a fired up effort.

2 Likes

This is their super bowl. I expect a close, stressful game where we are down at half and where we pull away finally at the end. This is always how these games go with UVA

2 Likes

Nah. I think Tony will be on the teams ass after a lackluster Florida state game. And it’s been a while since we had a game where we made all our 3s.

Hoos by a billion

5 Likes

JMU fans understand… this is their only chance at a high quality win… this is their main post about the game…

6 Likes

We are going to lose.

7 Likes

I i like this post

3 Likes