John Crotty joins the pod

He doesnt do a ton oif interviews. We talk about the coaching change to jj…

5 Likes

Since nobody has said anything I thought I would just tell you I enjoyed this very much. Crotty makes it a good interview. He was a great player. I loved his lefty game

5 Likes

That was good. Crotty was a great, great player.
That Michigan elite 8 game though was an absolute blitzkrieg. Those sons of bitches may not have missed a shot the first ten minutes of the game.

3 Likes

As I said in the podcast Crotty and the guys his year were such tough players and very serious leaders and of course talented. Crott way underrated for his athleticism as well. That crossover…

4 Likes

I was honestly worried that it was horrible…a few people reached out and said they really enjoyed it. so that was a relief. But Thanks @Hoosthechamp and @DurtyNellys appreciate that feedback.

5 Likes

One guy Crotty or @DFresh11 mentioned was Kenny Turner. He was the truth. A step back four before there was such a thing.

3 Likes

imma take credit for that Durty Durty Nelly. Turner is one of my all time guys and competed with everyone. As you say the step back was real. dude had like 5 knee surgeries too

3 Likes

@DFresh11 , one thing I have figured out about you. I have heard several times stuff where I had to read between the lines. Now tell the truth you were a ladies man at UVA, right? lol

2 Likes

Nah, it was great. Loved hearing him talk about AI. The LRA pod is one of the few things keeping me sane right now

1 Like

Fr! Y’all are cranking stuff out on the daily. Love it

2 Likes

hahaha. man its not often I dont have words @Hoosthechamp but you kinda got me there. Lets just say going to Virginia and playing basketball was very good.

4 Likes

I knew it,lol

2 Likes

I do have one funny story. Coach Dave Odom on my recruiting trip in CVille “Doug when you come here you will improve in basketball and I guarantee you that you will have a very pretty girlfriend”. Prescient

4 Likes

We got Zay wilkins tmrw

3 Likes

Fresh needs more Zay.

2 Likes

It was a great interview. I really enjoyed it as well. Thanks guys!!

2 Likes

The video segment

https://youtu.be/VSVjV1kdes8

1 Like

Awesome!! Thanks so much!!

This was very cool. Any way we can get the legend Ted Jefferies on a podcast?

1 Like

@DFresh11 , Coach Odom already knew your tendencies on and off the court,lol. That was a great recruiting pitch. You done well on and off the court. I remember you playing at UVA and you done a great job.Had some big games. Thanks. You obviously had a good game off the court too,lol

1 Like